Orgo Synthesis Post-Mortem

Once again, the synthesis of dyes using diazonium cations was successful for all groups this year.  It may look as if ritual sacrifices were performed, but, alas, no, everyone survived (i.e. no explosions!). 


To make this more interesting (at least for me), anyone who models their shirt and proves it by posting a pic on either my Twitter or this blog account will automatically receive 5% bonus points on their recent quiz.  Whoever receives the most votes (by a future date to be determined) will recent 10% bonus points.

Comments

  1. I'm not sure how one can post a pic within a comment though, so I am sure that Twitter is the easier option.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you're using Twitter to post pic for extra credit, please use the hashtag #SEUOrg to make it easier for me to find...just in case.

    ReplyDelete
  3. #SEUorgo? Are we still doing this?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts